Saturday, February 25, 2012

NEW Nicecrane Designs images . . .

 . . . and cards to share with you today.

Goodness, Ignacio at Nicecrane Designs has sure been keeping me busy this week!  He has designed several new collage sheets and I've been trying to keep up with him in providing sample cards.  Take a look . . .

Do you remember the Roosevelt Bears
 (in honor of  our 26th president - Theodore Roosevelt)? 
Here are a couple of cards I made using these fun images.
Coloring was done with Prismacolor Markers.

This is actually a card within a card!  
The outside card says "BELATED - The art of sending things after the fact, so yours is noticed more"
and the inside card is a
Birthday Sentiment



 This second image depicts Roosevelt so well ... I remember seeing photos of him dressed like this ... and that pointy hat of his ... he was quite a character from what I have read!  Sure looks like he's ready for some 'down home' fun in this image.



And this last creation is a little 'PICTURE BOOK' I have put together using the PRECOLORED Roosevelt Bear images found in this set:

This 'book' is A-2 is size and I simply adhered two white A-2 sized cards together to creation the book ... then added the images, sentiments and embellishments.




SHEW !!!  That's it for today ...
Please stop back again tomorrow when I will have new VINTAGE cards to share with you that have been created using the Nicecrane Designs 'Vintage French Postcard' collage sheet images.  If you love vintage (as I do) ... you will want these adorable images (and they are precolored!).

Thanks for your visit and I hope you'll come back again tomorrow.
Hugs,
Darlene

3 comments:

  1. Wow girl your rock with these beautifull cards! And the stamps are gorgeous!

    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Darlene I really love these all cute bear cards,,,,,love them,,, really love themmmmm horaaayy or Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are exquisite! I'm heading over to Nicecrane to see more. (I love the whole children's book illustrations look)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.