Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shelly's Images Challenge

WOW!  Is it Thursday again already???  
Well, that means that it's time for another challenge at Shelly's Images!  
We have an EASY one for you today along with a FABULOUS new digi image ... 
AND, I am thrilled to be your hostess!!

Remember you can purchase this image today only at a reduced price ... so jump right over to the store (remember to register - there are perks for doing that) and grab this image for yourself.

This beautiful image is called 'Beach Path' ...

and the theme of today's challenge is ...

SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!
(anything goes)

My creation tells you what I'd like to be doing right now!!

That's right!  How would you like to look out the window and see this view! Aaahhhh, I can feel those warm ocean breezes already!  (yea right ... dreaming of course!  I live in OHIO!)

Anyways ... please pop over to the blog and check out some of the creations my design team mates have created using this wonderful image ... they are quite the talented group!

Other qualifying challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll come join in the fun at Shelly's Images!

Hugs,
Darlene

7 comments:

  1. Love this image of a beach path and you have coloured it beautifully.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty Dar. I love the view through the window. Very creative! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty and very relazing image..i wish i was there...brillaint work hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. It would be nice if I have such a sight out of my window.
    Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is so amazing card - thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm from Michigan and know exactly how you feel. Very creative and inspiring card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week and be sure to join us again soon.

    Rachelle
    SS DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The window with this image is fabulous - great job!!! You have been on my mind and my son and I share a computer so I just told him I needed the computer because I was coming to write to you and check out your blog and lo and behold there was a message from you : ) Thanks so much for remembering me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.