Monday, April 30, 2012

Fun Weekend

Happy Monday Everyone!

Well, it's raining here in N.E. Ohio so I'll be spending the day in my 'cave' playing with some of the new 'stuff' I bought at the Adventures in Stamping yesterday in Akron.  This event is a 2 day affair ... and I used to go both days ... but it's so crazy busy on Saturday, that's the past few years I've limited myself to only going one day.  Sunday is less crowded and you can actually get close enough to see the demos and partake in some of the make & takes.  (And I spend half the money! LOL)
Here's a few things I purchased this year.
(See I was a very good girl!)

Although I really didn't need any new 'toys' to play with ... I always enjoy looking around and running into crafting friends while there too.  It's exciting to hear what they learned in some of the classes that they took on Friday and/or Saturday as well as where there's something new that I just HAVE TO SEE!!

But the best part of this years convention was getting to meet BECCA Feeken (Amazing Paper Grace) in person. (Silly me ... didn't think to take a camera!)  What a wonder, gracious lady!  We actually sat down together at concessions and enjoyed some chatter while eating our hot dogs!  If you've never seen Becca's work (OMG where have you been?) ... then you really need to click on the link to her blog and take a peek!  She is VERY TALENTED and I have been in AWE of her designs since I started paper crafting some 7-8 years ago when I joined up with Splitcoast Stampers.  If you need inspiration ... Becca can provide that for you!

Well I guess I'd better get busy.  
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to hug the ones you love!
HUGS
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.