Friday, February 12, 2016

Winter's Beauty

Happy Friday Everyone!
Time for a new inspiration sample for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.

Today I have a card created with the beautiful  die set
by Sue Wilson called 'Catherdral Background' #CED7101 (4 die set).  Also, the sentiment was stamped onto a banner from the Cheery Lynn Designs 'Horizon Fishtail Banners' #DL278 set.  I wanted to use the larger banner but didn't want it quite so long so after die cutting I simply moved the end down on my cut piece and cutting again.  Viola!  A banner just the length I needed.




I wanted to showcase not only this beautiful
Graphic45 design paper but various dies from this gorgeous set.

The 'center' die to this set is just beautiful on it's own
but I was wanting to share how you could use this set to showcase a
photo, a hand colored image or as I have done,
a panel of some of the beautiful design paper available on the market today!


This has turned into such a cold winter this year that
I thought a pretty 'thinking of you' card was in order for a friend
who really HATES the cold temperatures!
Hopefully it will make her smile!

Please be sure to take a minute and check out all the fabulous background dies available at the Dies R Us Store!  AND, don't forget we have a Dies R Us Challenge Blog too!
A fun new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a PRIZE VOUCHER offered to one lucky winner each challenge.  It could be YOU!

Challenges to share in:
Crafting With an Attitude Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
 Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Animals (birds?)
Moving Along with the Times Challenge - Things with Wings
PDE Linky Party Challenge - Anything Goes

Till next time ... thanks for stopping by!
As Always . . .
Recipe:
Papers:  Red cs, Garden Green cs, Graphic45 'Time to Flourish' design paper
Stamps/ink:  Stampendous / Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Martha Stewart branch punch, Sequins, Darice red satin ribbon

8 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful card. I love your paper and the pretty fishtail die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, clever idea for cutting the banner, and another gorgeous Sue Wilson die in use! Beautiful papers. Love the sequins for the flower centers. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on this card... Beautiful die cuts too! Wonderful Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Darlene this card is so beautiful! I really love that paper... just gorgeous! The die cuts are so intricate and beautiful.... love this! I hope you are having a great weekend and when you get a chance, please check your email as I sent you one .... :)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure how you get it all done? Beautiful image and thanks for the banner tip! I'll have to keep that one tucked away for future use - just hope I'll be able to find it ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card. Thank you for sharing at MAWTT. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Dar. This is stunning. The die frame is gorgeous and really highlights the image. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene