Hello my bloggy friends!
Welcome to another Funday Friday Challenge.
This week's challenge is a sketch:
Our sponsor this week is:
One lucky winner will receive 3 digis of their choice !!
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, April 22nd 12:00AM (EST)
Ends: Friday, April 29th 6:00PM (EST)
I had so much fun creating with this digital image called 'Magic is in the Air' along with today's sketch. What do you think? I just love how it came together!!
I love beginning a card with a sketch and this one really intrigued me and I can
guarantee you I'll be using it again.
After printing out this sweet image onto a 4x6 piece of white card stock I
decided on my background paper to use as the basis for my coloring. Then I got busy using a combination of Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and Spectrum Noir pencils. I wanted the wings to appear translucent to of course a touch of paper glaze was required (see image below).
Next my trust Fiskars swivel craft knife came into play.
A few perfectly positioned pop dots helped to give this little fairy flight.
I just received a new grass die cut and it worked perfectly across the bottom of my card.
Challenges to share in today:
Crafty Creations Challenge - Stitching (real or fake)
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Winged Things
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Make it Girlie
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada.
You have until Friday, April 29 by 6:00Pm (Eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced on Monday, May 2nd.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .
Papers: White cs, DCWV Brights Pink cs, K&Co designer paper
Dies: Sue Wilson 'Pierced Tags' #CED4304, Memory Box 'Stitched Circle Layers' #30036
Accessories: Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Spectrum Noir pencils, SU dimensionals,