background

Saturday, April 9, 2016

It's an APRIL SNOW DAY! Uugh!

Hello Everyone and Happy Saturday!
Here in Ohio, USA we woke up to snow ... AGAIN!
A repeat of last Saturday ...
So I'm hanging out in the 'cave' playing around and catching up!

 (peek at the inside)

Here's what I've created for you today from the 'scrap pile' ...
Yep ... scraps of designer paper, off cuts from other projects and  it came together
this morning for make this sweet birthday card will will go immediately in to my Birthday Sale Box.

Okay ... so I'm trying to figure out how to show you the dies used on my projects like so many ladies do on their blogs but I think I'm going to have to spend a lot more time figuring out the best way.  I will continue to LIST the product at the end of my post for you.

Now that I've spend the last 2 hours trying to figure this 'photo sharing thing' out, I really must just call this post DONE and move on!  LOL    If any of you can share an EASY way  of doing this, please let me know ... you will find my email address in the sidebar.  THANKS in advance for your help.

Challenges to share in:
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge - Spring is in the Air
QKR Stampede Challenge - Spring has Sprung

I hope you're having a creative day!
Thanks for stopping by ...
As always . . .





Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, K&Co designer paper
Dies:  Spellbinder D-Lites 'Happy Birthday Garland' S2-187, Spellbinder Card Creator 'A2 Valiant Honor' S5-217, Sue Wilson Configurations 'Fanciful Trim' CED6407, Memory Box 'Grosgrain Ribbon' #30077


7 comments:

  1. Way to 'upcycle' from your scraps! Love those sweet little birds and pretty flowers. Loving the dies and your wonderful sentiment too! 2 hours! lol A+ It does get easier! The images look great! :) And your snow today will be mine tomorrow.....crafting through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Birthday card for your sale box! I love the inside,too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card! I love those dies... the birthday dies and that border....and the inside is just as gorgeous as the outside!
    I hope the snow goes away! We ended up getting snow here today too, just an inch but its crazy as two days ago we had nearly 75 degree temps!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. With all your snow you certainly nailed the spring theme! Beautiful image & beautiful dies! If it makes you feel better, I don't know how to share photos either! I'm impressed! Beautiful card, Darlene! Thanks for joining us for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge & good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful birds and dies! Oh, my goodness, so pretty! Sorry about that snow, Darlene. Soon it will be gone and you'll be wishing it would cool off. I could use some rainy days in the stamp room. We had a couple days in the 70's but now we're having some dampage. Maybe I can finish a card. I don't know how to make the pictures link up, either. I could probably make the pictures, but not make them link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dar, your card is beautiful. I am loving the fab dies you used. Okay, Mother Nature, it is time for snow days to go away and have beautiful sunshine. Thanks, for joining us at the QKR Stampede for our challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene