Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Double D - Tea & Coffee

Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
I'm hosting today and as you can see by my blog title ... the theme is 

TEA & COFFEE


Here is the fun mood board I've created to help inspire you!


I had several stamps/dies I could use for today's creation but of course
reverted back to some of my old favorites.

The design paper used for my tea pot was a scrap of OLD DCWV that was in the scrap box and I thought would make a good pattern for the front of my Spellbinder 'Tea Service'  tea pot.  I used a gold Pilot marker to accent the handle on the lid, the spout opening, rim of teapot opening & base.  I then die cut the tea pot two more times from white card stock and glued them all together for added dimension.    White Nuvo crystal drops was used for the steam.


My 'tea time' sentiment is a stamp from Sweet Stamps.
The verse is a stamp from Rubber Cottage  a local rubber stamping
company but I purchased several of their sentiment stamps
when they were at the springtime Adventures in Stamping convention
held in Akron in April.

The background papers and hummingbird panel are from the Graphic45 8x8 paper pack called 'Botanical Tea".

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
Here's what I have up for grabs to one lucky random draw winner.


What a fun prize!  
So, come play along using our theme and YOU might be our random winner!!

Challenges to share in:
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Add a Sentiment
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Add a Quote
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge - Use a Die and/or Punch

 Hope to see you there!
As always . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.