Tuesday, December 16, 2008

CCEE Challenge


This is a card I made for Monday's "sketch" challenge over on the CCEE Stampers blog. As you saw in my last post, I'm still working on this years holiday cards so guess what my theme is ... yep, you guessed it, CHRISTMAS!!! And, another Thomas Kinkade image!
I really liked this sketch and having the dp & image from the Thomas Kinkade Christmas Series pack (purchased at Cornish Heritage Farms) really made for a quick card! I did have to "shave" a little off the sides of my image in order to be more precise on the sketch ... but that's okay, that didn't distort the image at all!! I took a few extra liberties and added the bow and Martha Stewart branches. (A little too much white space for me, lol.)
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!!
ARE YOU READY FOR CHRISTMAS????

6 comments:

  1. oh this is wonderful ... thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the image and the garland. I gave up trying to make all my Xmas cards, some people just had to get a store-bought card. Oh well, maybe next year I'll have it more together. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so truly beautiful Darlene - I absolutely love it. Dru

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Darlene....this is gorgeous! I love the soft colors. A wonderful card! Thanks for joining us in our challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.