Wednesday, December 10, 2008


This will be a short post but I wanted to share the card I did today for both the sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers and for the color challenge over on the Color Throwdown Blog.

The colors for this challenge are chocolate chip, pink pirouette, riding hood red and old olive. The stamp set I chose to use is my favorite Crafty Secrets set called Vintage Christmas. I've popped up the Santa on the center circle to give it a little dimension and there are snowflakes embossed with festive clear ep on the chocolate chip panel. The pink pirouette springs are from the Martha Stewart branch punch.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm trying to get my decorating done and upon completion (if that ever happens), I'll try to get a few photos to share with you all! I've been really enjoying seeing the photos that some of the ladies are posting showing how they decorate their homes and I have definately acquired some awesome ideas for future decorating in my own home!!

Happy Stamping All!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, isn't this Santa just the best? I just love him! Thanks for playing Darlene, it's been a great having you each & every week!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice card. I love your take on the sketch challenge. I'm anxious to see pictures of your house now! Happy Decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling creation!! Love what you did with this sketch!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.