Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stamp Simply CELEBRATION - Day 3

Have you checked out what's been going on over on Sharon Johnson's blog??? She's having a HUGE Celebration which will last for 12 days and we are already on Day 3!!!


Here's what's happening today:

Jennifer Buck - The Buck Stamps Here - Jennifer has some BLOG CANDY today!

Joan Fricker - Joan’s Garden - Joan also has some BLOG CANDY today as well!

Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy
Do you like to get a lot done, and quick? Who doesn’t!!! Tammy’s Featured Project today is a Mass Production Project, but believe me, when Tammy does it, it will not look mass produced!!! Tammy also offers a Challenge today so you, too, can mass produce some cards quickly!!! Make sure to stop in at Tammy’s today!!!


I am lucky enough to be a "sample maker" for Tammy's challenge for Mass Production cards and I have some photos to show you! This is the card I designed & decided to mass produce.



These are the products I used for my card ... looks like a lot but it really isn't!

As I was laying out my original design, I cut/punched/edged all the pieces I would need and layed them out for quick assembly. Once I finally decided what I wanted, it took NO time to have a half dozen cards ready to send!!

Here they are ALL together ...
Don't forget to check out the samples made by these talented ladies:
Julie Koerber - Out to Impress
Leslie Miller - Running With Scissors
Sharon Johnson - No Time To Stamp
And, just for clarification: Anyone can play ANY of the challenges by ANY of the hostesses during our 12 days of Stamp Simply Celebrates!!! You DO NOT have to have a Blog to play — uploading your project to SCS (Splitcoaststampers.com) is not only permissible, but HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. When doing so, use the KEYWORD SSC08.

19 comments:

  1. very cute stuff Darlene, love the vintage feel to them!!
    they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card!!! What a fun one!!!! So festive and I love that Santa!!! How fun and it surely does NOT look like a mass produced card -- it is GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I can't believe you made so many!!! I am definitely not good at mass producing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Santa! I love ow you showed all the mass produced pieces before assembling! I think that it shows how very doable this terrific card is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hail to the Vintage Queen! These cards are fabulous! I'm so honored to have one of my very bestest friends doing my challenge today, too! Thanks for your beautiful samples!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darlene!! These are fantastic!!
    Have a wonderful day girfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I am really getting inspired by these "mass produced" masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is lovely! What a beautiful design, you would never know it was mass produced!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Girl!! I'm so amazed at how FAST you are at stamping!! You always have some really cool projects to show us!! :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful set of cards!! You did a beautiful job with this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card! I love it! Thanks for posting my anniversary card and for all your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What totally gorgeous cards!
    ps. I gave you an award on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marvelous design Darlene! Love the vintage feel and muted colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darlene, this is a really cute design for a mass production card! I just love the vintage look--vintage, but fun. Thanks for giving us such a great visual with your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, Darlene. You KNOW how much I love that Santa!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darlene, these are so adorable! Love those stamps! Fabulous challenge cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fantastic bunch of cards!! Love seeing the pre-assembled picture too!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  18. That vintage Santa just really makes the card! What a fun and festive design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.