Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday Challenge #8




With being away over the weekend ... I'm late playing in this week's challenge but I found time last evening to do a little creating and this is what I've come up with for this week's Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday Challenge. This week is a sketch challenge so I used a few goodies I found while in N.C. this weekend for my creation. This is a very EASY PEASY creation ... no stamps or ink ... simply designer paper & flowers. AND ... actually the main focus paper was a gift from the Stamper's Alley store, how nice was that!!! The background striped paper is by DCWV and the Happy Holiday paper was 2 sided & I couldn't find a mfg. marking ... sorry! The flowers are Prima and the brad is by Making Memories! Like I said ... EASY PEASY ... hope you like it!!


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Please make time to pop on over to this challenge blog ... it's always fun and they have some AWESOME prizes too!

6 comments:

  1. Great job Darlene, it's a perfect Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, love the colors and love how you let the paper do the 'talking'...... why don't I ever think of that, lol.

    love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Christmas card Darlene!!! LOVE those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, this is a really pretty card. I love those papers! Thanks for playing with us! We love ya!

    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card, and one less one to do for the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are so clever!! :) I love those Memory Box papers!! I got carried away when I bought them!! TEE! Great idea for lots of Christmas cards!! I just might be doing this!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.