Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Crafty Secrets Challenge #125 - DE-STRESSING

Hello again everyone!  Before I venture outdoors (into the heat) to try and finish my weeding & mulching (so far behind this year!!) ... I would like to share another creation with you.

(click on image to enlarge)

This is the card I created for the Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge over on SCS.  Our hostess for today is Marcy and she has ask us to DE-STRESS with DISTRESSING.

Here is the recipe for this card:
Stamps:  Crafty Secrets (Sweet Stuff) ... image is from the Crafty Secrets (Homemade) booklet
Papers:  Cranberry & Vanilla cardstock, Webster's Pages dp, DCWV dp
Inks:  Versafine black, Ranger vintage photo
Accessories:  Vintage button, distresser, silver Prisma pencil

If you have any Crafty Secrets products, please feel free to join in on the fun!!  We give clues for the challenge each Monday ... then the actual challenge is posted on Tuesday!  Hope to see you there!  


Okay ... I can't delay any longer ... out into the heat I go!!!  Have a great day!!  Hugs to you all for being kind enough to stop by and leave me some lovin'  ... you're the best!!


2 comments:

  1. Darlene How cute is this one!! Awesome job with the vintage distressing on this sweetie.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the image and the old fashioned cookie cutters underneath...I think I still have those in my collections. The distressing is great too. The button adds an unexpected element.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.