Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge is Going to the Dogs!

HaHaHa!  I bet you're wondering what I'm talking about, LOL!!!

Well, today Courtney over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog has asked us to create using a "dog" as the theme.  I couldn't help but use one of the doggie images from *Wink *Wink Ink ... specifically DOXIE. Isn't he just the cutest little puppy!!  Of course I had to put him behind a fence ... didn't want him getting lost. 


Especially since our sponsor this week is *Wink *Wink Ink ... check the challenge blog for all the details on what you could win!


Please be sure to pop on over to the challenge blog and check out the other fun creations by the DT and why not join in on the fun!!  I look forward to seeing your "dog gone" creations!!  Happy Stamping Everyone!

8 comments:

  1. HEHEEH Darlene your title is perfect!!!! What a cute pup and lovin the added fence and sentiment..Great job gf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, isn't he cute! Hope he doesn't escape!! LOL
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable! I love teh dog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a cute card! I love how you put him behind a fence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, what a cute card! I love how you put him behind a fence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable!! I love that Doxie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, how cute is that!! and look at his little fence, I love this Darlene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute idea, Darlene! Love the "fence"! Really cute card! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.