Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Time To CRAFT . . .

SHEW!  Now that the "big party weekend" is over, it's time for me to get back to my crafting cave!!

Today I decided to create a few cards using some of the images available from various artists over on the new community called "Crafters Digital Art Center".  Please be sure to check it out ... AND WHY NOT JOIN IN!!!  Let me know if you need more info!!

This first creation is an image from "Sew Many Cards & digital stamps".  I added the link to her store ... but you can also find her HERE on the CDAC community.

This is a "freebie" offered up over on the CDAC community by "McMahon Five Designs".  I have also used a Stampscapes (church) image and Verve (sentiment) to create this encouragement card.  HERE is the CDAC community link.

My last card to share with you today is a digital image from "Priscillastyles".  (creator of Midnight Madness & CDAC)   You know I LOVE vintage and I just HAD TO HAVE this teapot!  You can find other images by Priscilla HERE and her CDAC page HERE.  Please check out her designs ... they're awesome!

Before I forget ... *Wink *Wink Ink also has CDAC page now ... be sure to check that out while you are visiting!  She just got started so PLEASE feel free to join in on the fun!  (Challenge #3 going on all month at the BLOG ... don't forget ... you'll want to play along for FREE images - possibly even the BRAND NEW "Grandma's Parlor Collection" ... how awesome would that be!!)

OKAY ... time to go color a few more digis before dear, sweet hubby gets home for dinner!!  (leftovers anyways, LOL)  Thanks for stopping by ... 


7 comments:

  1. AWWW Darlene these are wonderful girl, what super sweet images..I LOVE that little boy on the first one! The second card is soooooo beautiful and your third is fab too..I LOVE the lace and the flowers on that one!!! Glad to hear you made it through the busy weekend!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with this first comment. I personally love the teapot, how darling.... love the purple and the vintage lace.
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene
    Well i can't pick between any...
    These are all too stunning to pick from...but i must say...if you make me...lol
    then i have to go with that "GORGEOUS" teapot...
    These "ROCK" girl!!!!!
    Hugs Alison.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all just fantastic!! I really love the tea pot.. Very lovely work as always..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Darlene,
    Love your cards but especially like the tea pot. It was fun to see pictures of pretty Morgan. You talked about her a lot at the workshop and love seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The teapot is beautiful...but the little boy and his adorable duck is my favorite. It's supposed to be 90 this weekend...I bet you'll be turning out alot of beautiful creations from your cool cave :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Darlene! Boy you sure have been working all the free digi's from CDAC! They are all fantastic! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.