Friday, November 25, 2011

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!
Did you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving?  We sure did!

For today's challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers, Stephanie would like us to use an

ANGELIQUE IMAGE

I have chosen to use the adorable "SAY A PRAYER" image which you can find HERE.  And, I went with more of a 'winter' theme but used colors I rarely use together except for baby cards.  Pink & Blue!  And I really like how it came together!


 Recipe for this creation:
Papers:  Whtie cs, Pink Pirouette cs, DCWV 'the Winter Matstack'
Accessories:  Prismacolor markers, Quickie Glue, Deco Art Glamour Dust, Spellbinder classic & scallop circle dies, Spellbinder Create a Flake Three dies, Martha Stewart icicle border punch

Now it's your turn! I look forward to seeing your creations!  Don't forget to pop over to the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge Blog for more inspiration from my team mates! 
Hugs,
Darlene

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors on your card! hope you had a good Thanksgiving! xxx steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Darlene, I love these colours and the little icicles and snow flake are lovely! Have a great weekend. Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.