ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Create Your Own Background

Hi Everyone!
There's a fun new challenge starting today at

The theme is:

CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND

The design team have created some FABULOUS 
samples to help inspire you ... be sure to pop over and see for yourself.

Here's what I came up with:


With all the beautiful dies on the market today you 
can create a work of art in no time at all!

Today I've created my background using Tim Holtz distress inks
and large sponge daubers.  And then I got busy choosing dies that would
help showcase my simple color scheme.

 I recently purchased a few new dies from Dies R Us and was
anxious to try them out.  So, today's the day!  
Sue Wilson Designs - Perspectives - Hugs
They are Sue Wilson dies:
Finishing Touches - Daisy Cluster - CED1450 (which is evidently OOS)


I do hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
I truly look forward to seeing everyone's creations and drawing inspiration ... Lord knows I could use some additional inspiration these days!  LOL
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous day!
As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs
Ink:  Tim Holtz distress inks: Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, Broken China
Accessories:  Dies identified above, pop dots, large sponge daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.