Monday, November 2, 2020

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Launch

Hello my friends!

Today marks the very 1st MONTHLY challenge over on our *NEW* Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Blog!  I do hope you'll come play along ... there will possibly be some tricks and maybe even some treats!  LOL

Diane (the other Old Bat ... lol) has created that FABULOUS inspiration board to help you get started.



And, here's what I have to share . . .


I've used papers from the Pink & Main 'Not Too Spookly' 6x6 paper pad for my background and the sentiment panel was computer generated with a few Nuvo drops for accent.

I've used the Tutti Designs 'Witch Shoe' for my focus.  And, the spider was actually cut from another Tutti Designs die called 'Spooky Boo'. 

TUTTI-664 Spooky Boo

Don't you love when you can use pieces of a die or stamp for something other than the main intention?!

I've added sparkle using Stickles to my witch shoes, here are close ups for ya ...



I'm having so much fun creating these cards and I hope you'll come join us and have some fun too!  

Just to recap ... 

  • Monthly Challenge
  • Start on the 2nd of the month
  • Ends on the 28th of the month
  • Winners chosen by the DT
  • Winners announced on the 1st of the month prior to start of next new challenge.
  • We will be accepting Guest Designers ... let us know if you're interested.
  • There will be PRIZES from time to time (depends if the old bats are in a good mood!)

Well that's it for me today!

I hope you've enjoyed today's share and thanks so much for stopping by!

REMEMBER ...

You have until November 28th to enter.
Hope to see you there!

Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!

Darlene

10 comments:

  1. Darlene, that shoe is FAB!!!!!

    -- Dalis
    MY BLOG: Stamprgrl's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that shoe! I'd wear it on Halloween if it wouldn't kill my feet. Love the good witch/bad witch theme. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene that Halloween Shoe is awesome! I love the stickles you added to the shoes, it really shows off how adorable they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pair of fantabulous witches' shoes!!! and the sentiment is totally true, it's all about the shoes.
    Love the pattern papers and the glitter on the shoes, and I'm with Leslie, I would wear these shoes if it wasn't for my achy feet.
    Fab card.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this shoe die! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really fancy Halloween shoe. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! What a fun card and the added stickles just finish it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun concept! I love this layout and that shoe die is awesome! FANTASTIC! Congrats on the new challenge! Take care!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a fun card, I so love the touch the stickles gives to them, very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.