I've been tagged recently by not just one, but two friends.
A new The Rubber Cafe design team friend Michelle (randomcrafting) tagged me over a month ago (sorry Michelle ... I'm not very good at this) and more recently by my friend Tammy (stamphappy). So, I guess I'd better get this done.
I am to link my tagger and list these rules on my blog.
Share 7 facts about myself on my blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of my blog by leaving their names as well as their blog links.
Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK ... here we go (boy, I hate this ... believe it or not, I'm not good at talking about myself!)
1) I've been married THREE times ... yep, 3rd times the charm ... what can I say, I'm obviously a slow learner in the marriage department!! (But I finally found what I was looking for!!)
2) Besides my paper crafting ... I am also a certified Floral Designer. I attended the Pittsburgh Floral Academy, worked in floral design at a couple shops in PA and even had my own business with a friend until having to move out of state.
3) Took dancing for 13 years starting at the age of 3 .... then went back to it as an adult until my granddaughter was born ... decided it was time for Dancin' Granny to hang up her tapshoes!!
4) I love to type. When I was working out in the world ... that is what I did best. Last I checked I can still type 90 wpm with 0 errors. (I've had lots of practice over the years.)
5) My favorite snack food is chips & french onion dip! ( Of course, as I've gotten older, ALL food is my favorite.)
6) I come from a HUGE family ... my mother had 3 brothers & 8 sisters! Her family name is MORGAN and it wasn't until MY granddaughter was born than anyone in the family named a baby Morgan. Her name is Morgan Darlene Franjko! (Now there are a few others ... guess it caught on!)
7) I am only 5'2" tall and my husband is 6'2" tall ... makes kissing a real "pain in the neck" !
Okay ... enough about me. Now I'm supposed to tag 7 others but I think I'll pass on that part for now ... maybe later! Thanks for stopping by ... hope I didn't bore you too much!!