Friday, May 16, 2014

Crafty Secrets Springtime Lovelies

Happy Friday my Friends!
I'm away from home, enjoying the fellowship of some Indiana, Illinois & Michigan crafting friends.  So while I'm busy crafting up a storm with these ladies, I wanted to share with you a card I made recently using more images from the fabulous Crafty Secrets Birds and Blossoms digital download.



The background paper came from the Crafty Secrets Digital Garden Papers DP-08.  I actually cut a portion of the beautiful sheet - garden_paper_11_floral_vines_gate on Page 2 (see below, top row - middle).


I  love it when I can use pieces & parts from other projects to complete a new project.
This portion of fencing was a left over, the flower petals were laying on my desk just 'begging' to be turned into a flower and this beautiful silk ribbon was given to me by one of the ladies I'm linking up with today ... oh so long ago.  I just hated to use it up but it was destined for this card creation since it was the perfect match!  (guess I need to do some ribbon shopping, lol)

A few challenges I'd like to share in are:
Craft-Dee BowZ May Challenge - Anything Goes with handmade bow
Cards Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes (entry #2)
Blogger - Things with Wings
CRAFTITUDE #65 - Anything Goes/use a die
Crafts 4 Eternity #176 - To Die For

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you're having as much fun as I am!
Till next time!



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, Crafty Secrets Garden digital paper, Graphic45 Secret Garden dp
Images:  Crafty Secrets Birds and Blossoms digital download
Accessories: Poppystamps Picket Fence #827, Marianne LR0157, Cheery Lynn Designs B310, May Arts Silk ribbon, Creative Memories corner rounder, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 17 #S5-025, White Liquid Pearls, Craft-Dee Bowz Bow Maker

12 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the offset of the pics. Very nice. (pinned)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, this is gorgeous! I love the images and the bow is fab! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ May Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene, this is gorgeous with all the wonderful elements and layers you've introduced. Thanks for sharing this on the Craft-Dee BowZ May challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Dar! I love the blue and white color combo and the pairing of these sweet images. Hope you are having a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Lovely images, bow and design! What a beauty...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lovely card with the birds. Such birds live in a nesting box in a tree just beside our house. I love to watch them. The colours on your card are so beautiful.
    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully elegant card....and I lvoe your blog design too! Thank you for joining us at Craftitude - Anything Goes/Die Cuts Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes challenge #5
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card...so many beautiful elements on it...gorgeous...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Darlene thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful vintage card Darlene! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card design inside and out. The images are lovely and that ribbon sets them off wonderfully. Love the touches of black and that cute little fence. The flower spray is a fabulous element. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes/That's Die-licious challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene