Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ooops ... missed your Birthday!

It's Dies R Us Inspiration Time!
Hello my friends!  Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you had a FABULOUS Memorial Day Weekend!

You would think with all the cards I have made, I would remember to send one to family members on their birthdays!  But no ... now I needed to create a belated card!  LOL!   Worked out okay though because I was able to use some of the extra die cuts I had laying on my work table.


I am really enjoying these new Memory Box stencils!  They are fabulous for creating a quick background as I have done here.  This stencil is called 'Textured Honey Comb' #88521.  I sponged with Memento 'cantaloupe' ink first then did the outer edges with SU 'more mustard' ink.  Then matted my panel using SU more mustard card stock.

Dies used today are:
Poppystamps ' Picket Fence' - #827

I hope you've found inspiration in today's creation!  Don't forget to come join us at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  A new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a gift voucher to the Dies R Us Store awarded to one lucky winner for each challenge.

A few challenges I'd like to share in are:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge - Things with Wings
Sentimental Sunday - Things with Wings
Classy Cards 'n Such - Happy Birthday
Artistic Inspiration #93 - Anything Goes/Things with Wings
Cards in Envy - Winged Things A2

Have a great day!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.