Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ooops ... missed your Birthday!

It's Dies R Us Inspiration Time!
Hello my friends!  Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you had a FABULOUS Memorial Day Weekend!

You would think with all the cards I have made, I would remember to send one to family members on their birthdays!  But no ... now I needed to create a belated card!  LOL!   Worked out okay though because I was able to use some of the extra die cuts I had laying on my work table.


I am really enjoying these new Memory Box stencils!  They are fabulous for creating a quick background as I have done here.  This stencil is called 'Textured Honey Comb' #88521.  I sponged with Memento 'cantaloupe' ink first then did the outer edges with SU 'more mustard' ink.  Then matted my panel using SU more mustard card stock.

Dies used today are:
Poppystamps ' Picket Fence' - #827

I hope you've found inspiration in today's creation!  Don't forget to come join us at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  A new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a gift voucher to the Dies R Us Store awarded to one lucky winner for each challenge.

A few challenges I'd like to share in are:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge - Things with Wings
Sentimental Sunday - Things with Wings
Classy Cards 'n Such - Happy Birthday
Artistic Inspiration #93 - Anything Goes/Things with Wings
Cards in Envy - Winged Things A2

Have a great day!
As always ...

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love all the details like the bunny and the fence and of course the bird! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to love about this...love the background, love the colors,love the cute little bunny hopping by and all the pretty details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous! That sentiment is one I need in my stash! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card! Love the honey comb background and all the sweet wonderful dies...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card and adore that sentiment. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous! Love the bacround and sentiment - could use one of those, :). Thank you for joining Artistic Inspirations Challenge, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlene, what a lovely birthday card! The textures and colors are beautiful. Thank you for entering your card with Classy Card 'n Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohhhh this is beautiful! LOVE the honeycomb stencilwork and the beautiful sentiment! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic!!!! I love that honeycomb! Thanks for joining us for this week's Classy Cards 'n Such challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card love the honeycomb stencil and great sentiment--thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cool and love the honeycomb in the background!!!! great colors!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene