Sunday, June 8, 2014

Graduation Time . . .

Hello my friends!
So sorry I've been MIA ... so many things going on right now ... WoW!
BUT, it's raining today so that means I'll be hiding out in my cave and getting caught up on some crafting fun.

Last week I did have a request for some graduation cards from a loyal customer and since she lives an hours drive away from me I think I'm safe in sharing them here with you today!




I drew inspiration for this last card from a card I saw on Pinterest HERE
I think everyone jumps over to Pinterest these days when looking for inspiration & ideas.  
What a fabulous site!

Here are items I used in creating these cards:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, Chocolate cs, Paper Pizazz dp
Dies:  Spellbinder 'Petite Labels One' #S3-205, Memory Box 'Parker Numbers' #98365, Memory Box 'Classic Numbers' #98362
Accessories:  Sizzix 'Swiss Dot' embossing folder, Spellbinder M-bossabilities 'Framed Petite Labels' #EL-026, Stamps Happen Inc. 'Congratulations', Versafine Onyx ink,

A few challenges to share in:
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - No Design Paper
Pumpkin Spice #75 - Graduation
So Artful Challenge - Black and White

AND . . .Here's the reason I've been MIA with my crafting shares . . .


I love our small wooded picnic area and enjoy 'dressing it up' each year with some annuals planted among the perennials then finishing it with black mulch.  Looks so pretty ... makes me smile!

Also our back deck is one of our favorite 'hang out' places and I try to make it pretty 'just in case' friends or family pop in to visit.  

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!  Not only have I been busy trying to get my flowers put in around our home but we also went yesterday and got my mom's flowers/tomatoes planted for her!  Mother Nature is helping to give them a good drink today so I'm sure my mom is Happy, Happy!

Time to get busy crafting!
Thanks for stopping by today and thanks for always being so kind with your comments!
As always . . .

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow your patio area is just so beautiful, peaceful and pretty with the potted flowers. Nothing like being outdoors. Love your wonderful graduation cards.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your graduation cards are superb, I like each of them, my favourite is the first which is so jolly.
    Your garden and decking area look lovely and neat.
    Thanks for sharing your cards with everyone at Soartful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful graduations cards sweetie... and your backyard and deck are gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards really show off your creative side; they are wonderful! Also looks like you have a very green thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the graduation cards, better than anything available at the retail store. And your grounds are beautiful. The pink and purple against your gray deck looks great. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful grad cards.....the first being my favorite.....I need a grad card, so you have given me a few ideas!!! Beautiful yard and patio....I want to come and sit there and have some sweet magnolia tea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand how busy that can be you did an amazing job.. I love working out side. Just fantastic job, love everything. We have had it kind of cool here but that makes it nice working outside in the 60's the lake is keeping us cool weather people said that might happen this summer with the lake freezing over. It was way too hot in Texas 90's+ I could not wait to get back, all is going good their, so glad. Love the grad cards all of them are wonderful not much but very nice,
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great graduation cards! I love the black and white with just the bit of color, it looks great - and so does you lovely yard! What a nice place to relax and enjoy summer! Thanx for joining us again at CC&CC! Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are really nice!
    Thanks for playing in soartful and you posted just right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such eye-catching and professional cards. Thankyou for sharing them with us at the sisters of craft challenge and good luck. Tina DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cards, the silhouettes are so striking! Thank you for joining the Crafting At The Weekend challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3 great cards, love the detail of them all. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous collection of Grad cards. Thanks so much for taking part in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at the 'Sister's of Craft' --- Good Luck!!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous selection. Thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle dt.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene