Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June Weddings


Happy Tuesday All!
Tuesdays are my day to showcase an inspiration card over on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog and since it is JUNE, I felt a Wedding style card was in order!  I actually have a June wedding to attend later in the month ... maybe this will be my card of choice for the bride.


Making a wedding card is made so easy with all the beautiful dies available at the Dies R Us Store.  Although I love my stamps/inks/digis & markers ... the dimension achieved by using dies is fabulous!  And, in my mind, so appropriate for those really 'special' occasions.

Here are the dies/embossing folder I've used on today's wedding card creation:


Remember, if the die you are wanting is Out of Stock, simply click on the 'Put Me On The Waiting List' tab and you will be notified via email when it is back in stock.

Aren't these new 'smaller' gardenia flowers just precious!  Using these flower strip dies make it so easy to create a flower and the gardenia strip is one of my favorites!  I LOVED my larger gardenia strip die and when they came out with this new smaller version ... I just had to pop right over to our store and make a purchase.  Here's a photo to give you an idea of the size difference between the two.
Gardenia #B339 is the larger one on the left.
Small Gardenia #B433 is the smaller one on the right.

(Believe it or not!  This is actually the TRUE COLOR of the flowers, ribbon on my card!  Don't know why my camera likes to turn my PINKS to PEACH from time to time!  Uugh!)

A few challenges to share in:
Cards Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes (entry #2)
Die Cut Diva's June Challenge - Yours, Mine or Ours?  (Ours - Wedding) [entry #1]
Reves 2 Scrap #1 - Anything Goes (entry #1)
The Crafting Cafe - Love and Marriage (entry #1)
My Time to Craft - No Design Paper (entry #2)
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Embossing (entry #2)
Paper Creators Crafts - Wedding/Anniversary (entry #1)

I hope you'll pop over to the Dies R Us store and check out the amazing variety of companies carried by our store and the prices are great too!  PLUS for USA folks an order of $35 or more will get you FREE shipping ... $50 or more for our international friends!

And, don't forget about our new Dies R Us Challenge Blog!
New challenges & inspiration on the 1st and 15th of each month.  There's also a prize offering of a $10 gift voucher to the store for one lucky player for each challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today and please come back tomorrow when I'll have a new creation to share with you for the Sisterhood of Crafter's challenge.  Guess what the theme is!?!  
LOL ...YEP ... WEDDINGS!  

Other items used in this creation:
Darice core'dinations 'Soft Side' Premium Cardstock (for flowers)
Memento 'Bamboo Leaves' ink
Memento 'Angel Pink' ink
Small sponge daubers
Offray Pink Satin Ribbon
Pop Dots
E6000 Spray Adhesive
PunchBunch Flower Making kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.