Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Double D - April Showers Bring May Flowers

Hello Everyone!
Today begins a new challenge at the Double D Challenge Blog!

INSPIRATION BOARD
CHALLENGE PRIZE
For the next couple of weeks you have the opportunity to create using this fabulous inspiration board and sharing it with us at Double D.  Who knows ... your creation could be chosen among the Top 3 ... Winner ... or even possibly the Prize Winner!

Yep, you get another chance at winning this adorable Spellbinder 'Wellies' die.  
As you see I liked this die so much I just had to have one for myself and that was the basis for MY creation today.  The other dies I've used on my card are:
Poppystamps - Peppini Wreath (#1409)
Impression Obsession - Umbrella (DIE049)
purchased from the Dies R Us Store.

 So here ya go ... this is my inspiration sample:

What a fun time I had 'designing' my Wellies!  LOL!
The colors are not as 'true' as I had hoped (really need to read that camera book) ... what looks red is actually hot pink and what looks teal blue and actually more of an aqua.  Oh well ... at least the design is as it appears!  LOL  I've even added a touch of sparkle on my wellies with a touch of green Stickles.

The Peppini wreath has been laying on my work table for weeks now so when I started to create my card, my thought went to how I could incorporate it into my design.  Of course my flower is another snippet from the zillion die cut flowers I have in a bag ... just needed to give it a touch of color.  Oh and my acrylic rain drops have been in my stash for literately YEARS!!

 Challenges to share in:
The Crazy Challenge #220 - Spring is Here
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Spring is in the Air
Eclectic Ellapu April Challenge - Spring Flowers / April Flowers
I do hope you'll come join in our challenge fun.
Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by today!
As always . . .
 
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, DCWV Brights pink cs, DCWV Brights aqua cs, Stampin' Up dp
Dies: Spellbinder 'in'spire Wellies' (IN032), Heartfelt Creations daisy,  Poppystamps - Peppini Wreath (#1409),  Impression Obsession - Umbrella (DIE049), 
Accessories:  Cloud 9 Design acrylic dots, Lime green Stickles, Graphic 45 sentiment, pot dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.