Monday, June 6, 2016

Tutti Designs - Kind Words

Hello Everyone and HAPPY MONDAY!

Today I'm doing DT member, Nancy Nickel a favor since unfortunately
the postal service isn't being nice and she hasn't yet received her dies to create with!
SUCH A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS!

So, please bear with me as this was a quick put together and I'm sure
Nancy will have a far better sample to share with you next week (if all goes well!).


Today I've used two of the newly released dies ...

and

For the Rose Edge panel, I die cut three times ... my main panel in white, then bright pink for the rose and again in a purple for the butterflies (even though the photo above shows more of a burgundy color).  A bit of coloring, fussy cutting and gluing ... Voila ...corner panel is ready for my card front


 After I found a nice subtle designer paper panel I adhered my rose edge to the bottom corner.
Well, that just didn't seem like enough so that's when I decided to use the 
Butterfly Corner for the upper right corner.
Once again I die cut it from white card stock ... then began coloring with
coordinating colors from my collection of Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


 I found an encouraging sentiment by Verve in my stash and it fit perfectly in the open spot that needed 'something'!  A touch of diamond Stickles here an there in the flower centers and my card was complete.
Colorful, Encouraging, and easy mailing.

There will be a NEW inspirational sample provided for you EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK on our Tutti Designs Blog.  I will be posting a new creation using these fabulous dies each and every SUNDAY!  I hope you will pop over to see what this talented group of ladies will have to share with you!!

For your convenience, here are some TUTTI DESIGNS quick links:
and to see all the current DT creations in one spot ... Tutti Designs Pinterest Page

Until next time and as always . . .


7 comments:

  1. Amazing card. Love the colours and dies you have used.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful my friend! I love the corner die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me? You just threw it together quickly? Well, let me tell you it's gorgeous, Darlene! All those beautiful colors on the subtly patterned background and the awesome sentiment -- love! The butterfly corner is cut and on my table, but I don't think it's going to work with the masculine card I need to make next, tee hee. It's time will come! Thanks for the inspiration again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope her mail shows up soon...but I do love what you have created! You know, in all of your free time lol Those die cuts are so beautiful and delicate! Love the colors you chose, so pretty and they always looks so lovely together! PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done a beautiful job on your last minute card, it looks terrific, I love coloring the dies, and it is good to see what the size of these dies are :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully put together (you are too hard on yourself, it is gorgeous)....the colors are so happy and pretty, too!! Hope she receives her dies soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I see you are loving your new pretty dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene