Thursday, October 19, 2017

Masculine Scenic Creations

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Today I have more (yes sorry ...) birthday cards to share.
This time I went with more masculine birthday cards since they
seem to be the hardest to create but quick to sell out at the shows.

When it comes to masculine cards, I'm always safe using
my Stampscapes stamps.  Here I've used three different scenic
stamps to create similar but different cards.

I've used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to add a little color in the foreground
but left the background black & white.  The background paper is from
a huge 12x12 DCWV stack that my friend Linda gave me before she
moved to South America.  I've added a simple embellishment by die cutting
the largest tree from the Impression Obsession 'Fir Trees' set.


Another background paper from the same 12x12 pack and I think it
worked beautifully with this Stampscapes stamp. Coloring was done the same way
but colored the entire scene this time.  Chalk was added to the color the sky.
The embellishment is Memory Box 'Leaping Deer'


Once again, same background paper pack, different Stampscapes
stamp and touch of coloring.  No added embellishment this time.

Inside
I've used the same Hero Arts inside sentiment and added a little
Stampscapes 'rocks' stamp underneath. 

Challenges to share in:

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.