Friday, October 27, 2017

It's Fussy and Fancy Time . . .

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at the 
Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog!


Today's theme chosen by our very talented Sasha is:
SO SPOOKY
Here is what I've come up with. 
I must admit I don't make or send many Halloween cards these days but I sure do enjoy seeing the MANY (I live in a housing development) children who come trick or treating in our neighborhood.  There are some who come up with some pretty elaborate costumes!  It's a fun evening for the entire neighborhood and we look forward to it again this year.


The background designer paper is OLD and I believe is DCWV.
The bat is left over from another project and my moon is also a 'scrap' from
a watercolor panel I used on another project .  I simply die cut a circle
using the Tutti Designs Stitched Nesting Circles to create the moon.

My witches are also Tutti Designs.
TUTTI-382 Flying Witch
and



Challenges to share in:

I do hope you will come join in our challenge fun!
See you there!

Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .

10 comments:

  1. Fab spooky card, love these silhouettes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a wonderful card

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabulous design and colours Darlene!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool design ! AMAZING! Thank you very much for joining us at Moo Mania and More!
    Very appreciated!
    Happy weekend!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this s fabulous Darlene! Love the papers and your gorgeous design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the witches!! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cutiin Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! It looks quick and easy, but it takes time to dream up the design. The dies and colors are fantastic! We're lucky to get ANY trick or treaters at our house, but it was always the most fun day at work. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous and beautiful halloween card!!
    Happy weekend
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  9. such cool design on the witches, and I just love the papers you have used on the card too! We enjoy watching the kids come trick or treating too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovin' those diecut witches! Helene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene