Sunday, October 29, 2017

Peace on Earth

Hello Friends!
Today  I'm sharing another fun creation using dies from the fabulous Tutti Designs Store.  
My Christmas cards will be done in no time this year thanks to all the fabulous holiday dies available at the Tutti Designs Store.  Today I've created a quick and easy card that says a lot for what is needed in our world today.

The dies I've used today are
No automatic alt text available.
 No automatic alt text available.
 
 No automatic alt text available.
 Here's how this card came together:

After die cutting my beautiful focus die from a 4.5" x 6.5" the Paper Studio Glitter paper, I decided I wanted to use the same glitter paper for my matting.  


TIP:  So as not to waste an entire sheet behind my focus die cut, I used the largest Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Rectangle Die and die cut a panel out of the center.  Now I have another beautiful panel to use on another quick holiday card creation.

To create even more holiday shimmer, I've used a pearlized white card stock as my matting behind my die cut.
  Lastly, by cutting the next to smallest Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Square die from the same glitter paper, and then cutting each square from corner to corner, I have created these beautiful corner embellishments.   It all ties together so beautifully and was easy peasy!  

Here's another look at the finished card!
VIOLA!


 Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

 Challenges to share in:
Christmas Card Challenge #24 - ATG Christmas/Winter

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

Thanks for stopping in ... have a great week ahead!

As Always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.