Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Matching Birthdays

Hello Everyone and Happy Tuesday!
I'll be out and about this afternoon, linking up with a half dozen of my 1st cousins for lunch but before heading out the door, I wanted to share a few more birthday cards with you.  These are truly QUICK and EASY card creations but sometimes that's all that's necessary.


The design paper I have used on all three cards is from this beautiful DoveCraft 'Bohemian' 6x6 paper pack.  Since I'm using A6 size for my cards, I have a narrow strip of paper left over once I've cut for the front background panel.  With those strips of paper, I have die cut the words Happy & Birthday  (both from Tutti Designs) for my 'matching' sentiment.


The white panels I have used on the front were actually in my pile of scrap shapes and worked out beautifully.  Here are close up photos of each card.  I think they will work perfectly for my upcoming show.




So there you have it!
Now I'm off to enjoy the company of these fabulous ladies!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.