Saturday, December 3, 2011

Favorite Christmas Decoration

This is Day 3 at the 12 Days of Christmas at Shelly's Images and we are showing off our favorite Christmas decoration.  I have SEVERAL, but I think my FAVORITE is this OLD SPINNER that used to hang on our tree at home when I was a little girl.  We had those 'bubble lights' too, but they are long gone!!  I have TWO of these ornaments but only this one still spins.



What is your favorite holiday decoration?  
Won't you please come join in our fun. 
I'd LOVE to see what you have to share!

We're having a neighborhood Get Together here on the 11th so Mark & I are beginning the preparations.  He is in the kitchen making chocolate fudge, peanut butter fudge & nut brittle.  As for me, I should be cleaning & decorating ... ssshhh, don't tell him on playing on the computer!!  LOL

Happy Day Everyone!
Hope to see you at Shelly's ... something Fun & New each day!!

Hugs,
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - I have that same little pink swirl around ornament - When we used those big bulb lights on trees (ok - ages ago) they gave off alot of heat and made the little thing inside spin. Mine are easily 45 years old and there are only two left now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.