Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge

Today at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge, we would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and THAT is the theme for today's challenge!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

We are honored to have two sponsors for this challenge!  Some Odd Girl & Digi My World.  Please pop over to our challenge blog to read about these sponsors and also to play along!!!

I have used two of the fabulous digital images from Digi My World for my creation today. 


My background paper is from the Thomas Kinkade 'Painter of Light' Christmas Series that I purchased from Cornish Heritage Farms a long time ago.  Besides using Prismacolor markers for my coloring, I used a Marvy SNOW MARKER to give the 'snow' affect to the snowballs.

Other Challenges:
Digi My World - Winter Wonderland
Crafts and Me - Winter (Snow / Snowflakes)
Creative Belli Blog - Winter and Christmas
 Diva's by Design - Anything Goes


Now it's YOUR TURN.  Please come join in our Merry Christmas challenge fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges.  Hope to see you there!!

Hugs,
Darlene

11 comments:

  1. Cute images and love the background!

    Thanks for having me as your Guest Designer for the week. So glad to have joined you. =)

    Kathleen - GDT
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made those snowballs come alive! What a fun idea to put the house in the bkgd! Thanks for sharing all of your recipes : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, the snowballs are great! Thanks for joining us at Creative Belli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is fabulous - love the little scene
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card!
    Beautiful texture on the snow balls!
    A really cute scene you created with those images!
    Thanks for joining us at DMW!
    Hannelie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so gorgeous hun...!

    thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- I love the scene and the way you framed it with the darling kids!!! Awesomeness..... Thanks so much for joining us at the Belli challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this card and how you used the background picture..so clever. Thanks for playing with us at DMW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen or heard of a snow pen by marvy....but def need to be on the look out... I love the added texture it adds to the card. Its a fabo job you did... thanks for sharing....

    and for playing along with us at DMW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is awesome what a great card,Thanks for joining in on DMW this fortnight, Love Hazel (Guest DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.