Monday, March 19, 2012

It's MONDAY again ... already!!!

Hi Everyone and Happy Monday to you!
WOW!  What a BEAUTIFUL weekend ... temps were fabulous!

First let me tell you that the 'Card Party'  this past Saturday was a huge success!!  The ladies loved my card creations and were very generous with their purchases!  AND ... I came home to a true Irish dinner cooked by my 'Irish' husband, Mark.  Included home made soda biscuits ... Yummo!  What a wonderful, fun St. Patrick's Day though it did have it's twist of emotions!  My father passed away 23 years ago on St. Patty's Day and this was our 1st St. Patty's Day without Mark's mom ... Claire (McDermott-Gallagher) Pavlick.  God rest their souls.


I thought I'd share with you the Easter Hershey Bar Pouches I made to show the ladies at the card party on Saturday.  I'm happy to say that they ALL sold.  And, I probably could have sold more ... they were a big hit!  Guess I'd better get busy making a few more!  LOL
 




The 'pouch' is very easy to make ... here's a quick overview of the instructions.
Base Pouch:  Cut paper 7 1/2" x 6 1/2"
Score (on the 6 1/2 length) at 3" and 6"
which leaves a 1/2" panel for adhering
You will need a hole at the top to run your ribbon through.
And you'll also want to adhere the bottom so candy doesn't slip out.
The ribbon is cut at 30"
Decorate to your liking!
NOW ... I have to get ready for my trip to Indiana on Wednesday to attend the Spring Workshop at Joan's Gardens.  I'm so looking forward to seeing Joan and the other ladies again and to see all the new products Joan will have available in her shoppe.  Hope you have a wonderful day!  
Hugs,
Darlene

6 comments:

  1. Congrats with the craft show that went so well. Your pouches are adorable and I can see why they were such a hit.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your tags. Noticed that you are from Akron too. So am I! Loved the great weather we got last week. :-)

    Julie
    Www.scraphappypapercrafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoWzA, these pouches are amazing ... I can see why they 'flew' out your door!! LOVE 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these pouches are superb hunnie glad you have a very productive day and your selling everyone of them ... says lots about your talent hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good day Darlene.your little easter goodie bags are so cute. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.