Thursday, March 22, 2012

Shelly's Images Challenge

Time for another fun challenge at Shelly's Images!

This week we are featuring another Shelly's digi that would be PERFECT for the upcoming Easter holiday.  It's called "1 Bunny Trail Lane" and you can purchase it TODAY ONLY at a REDUCED PRICE.

1 Bunny Trail Lane

And, our challenge theme is:

USE EMBOSSING (wet or dry)
AND
COLORS:  Kraft, Pink & Orange


I was afraid this was going to be a real challenge for me since these are colors I RARELY use together ... but I have to admit ... I had great fun coloring this image and putting  a card together!  I can't wait to see what YOU come up with!!  Here's mine . . .

Recipe for this card:
Papers:  Kraft (base card), Orange, Pink cardstock
Accessories:  Spellbinder Nestled Eggs die, Prismacolor Markers, Michaels satin ribbon, Craft Concepts 'Secret Garden' embossing folder, SU Pink Pirouette ink, sponge dauber

Please be sure to pop on over to SHELLY'S IMAGES and check out the amazing creations by my team mates.  You will certainly be inspired to join in the fun!!  OH and I nearly forgot to mention ... THERE'S 'HUGE' EXCITING NEWS coming up from SHELLY'S IMAGES ... be sure to keep an eye out for that!! 

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Darlene

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this image Darlene. Your colouring is just what it needs. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh Love,this those colours are just gorgeous,and just love the layout and the image,s so effective,hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card Darlend and I love how you used the egg for your sentiment. I made your chicken and potatoes recipe last week. It was very tasty and my husband loved it! Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.