Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sisterhood of Crafters - Your FAVORITE Color!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY FRIENDS!
It's time once again for another fun challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Today, Diane is our hostess and she's asked us to use our

FAVORITE COLOR

on our cards/projects!  Well, all who know me know my favorite color is PURPLE ... of any and all shades!  So, that of course, is the color my card is based on today!!


The gorgeous design paper I have used on today's card is 12x12 'Violet Crush Collection' pack from KaiserCraft.  'Sistah' Diane introduced me to this paper pack and in fact, she offered to split the pack with me since she knew how much I loved the color & designs.  Isn't she a good sistah!  LOL!

I have to admit it was a little difficult cutting into this beautiful paper but once I made that first cut I just kind of went crazy ... even finished the inside with another corner of this one 12x12 sheet.  


AND, I was having fun doing a bit of clean up by utilizing the butterfly & flower that were laying on my craft table.  The under cut for both butterfly and flower were actually cut from FUN FOAM.  Yep, that's right!  It cut perfectly and gives my card a little extra POW! of dimension!   I will certainly be keeping that idea in mind for future projects!


I kind of went a little crazy with just grabbing things in shades of purple to use on my card.  Hence the 3 shades of satin ribbon ... the fun foam ... the pearls ... but I think it all came together quite nicely!!!

A few challenges to share in:
Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #178 - Favorite Color Combination (shades of purple)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #48 - Anything Goes
{Pin}spirational Challenge #120 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Challenge - Flowers
Eureka Stamps Challenge #120 - Things with Wings

NOW it's your turn!
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
BLUE?   GREEN?   RED?  YELLOW?   PINK?
Create a card using that color and then come share it with us at

You have TWO weeks to join in the fun 
AND
we have a prize offered for this challenge.  
Pop over and check it out!

See you there ...

Recipe:
Papers:  SU Lilac cs, KaiserCraft dp
Stamp/Ink:  SU/Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Offray satin ribbons, Elizabeth Craft 'Butterfly Silhouette & Overlay 1', Kaiser Pearls, Memory Box 'Cheshire Branch Outline & Background', Plum Fun Foam, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Add a Flourish' die set, Craft-Dee Bowz bow making tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.