Monday, August 11, 2014

SFC3214 - Isn't That Charming

And today it's all about those CHARMS!  
Whether it is a real jewelry charm, a die cut of a charm or even a sticker of a charm ... it all counts and we'd love to see it at the Squigglefly's SFC3214 Challenge.


Today I've used an image by artist Angela Charles called 'Jean Boy' and I have actually given him a new pair of jeans by paper piecing his pants with blue jean fabric paper.

To me, this guy looked like a guy with a bit of an attitude, who was willing to work and Get 'r Done!  Or maybe he's one of those 'car buffs' who doesn't mind sticking his head under the hood and 'kickin' it up' a notch!  LOL!  Either way he would need some tools so I supplied him with this awesome Wrench that I purchased at the Adventures in Stamping Convention in Akron a few years ago at the Inky Impressions Booth.  I'm pleased to say I know Nicole (Inky Mama) personally and she not only has some fabulous images but some really cute 'props' to go with them.

So dig out those charms and come join us at the Squigglefly Blog for this fun challenge.
If you need more inspiration, by all means pop on over and check out what my team mates have created ... what a fun & creative group of ladies!!

Hope to see you there!
Have a great day ... thanks for stopping by ... and as always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.