Monday, January 1, 2018

A SPECIAL EDITION of Creative Inspiration Magazine

Hello Friends and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

WhooHoo!
The Creative Inspiration Magazine has created a SPECIAL EDITION to get our New Year off to a fun & creative start.  This issue is all about SKETCHES & INSPIRATION!
And, I'm thrilled to say I'm a part of it!!

The January 2018, SPECIAL EDITION, Issue 21 is now available for viewing.


I LOVE working with sketches and even though I stopped at four cards, I could have gone on & on!
Here's a little sneak peek and what I've created ... you'll have to check out the magazine for the full picture!  LOL

 Card 1

 Card 2

 Card 3

Card 4

Please pop over and check out the FULL VIEW of my cards and all the other amazing creations shared in this fabulous Special Edition!  If you are a scrapbooker,  you won't want to miss out viewing this issue also.  There were many layout sketches used by various crafters that I'm sure you will draw inspiration from!

 Hope to see you there! 
 Please pop back and let me know what you think of this magazine and my work!
 I'd love to hear your thoughts!

 As always . . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.