Friday, September 14, 2018

Crop Stop Blog Guest Designer

Hello my friends!
How excited am I to once again be asked to Guest Design for the
If you are not familiar with the CropStop Blog or Store
you owe it to yourself to pop over and check 'em out!

The card I have created to share with you today can be used for a variety of occasions or just as a note card.  The 'deer' little scene I've created makes me smile ... I hope it makes you smile too!


It all started with the background utilizing inks and embossing.




For the embossing,  I used a Darice 'Cloudy Sky' embossing folder and did a little outlining with a white Gelly Roll pen to help add even more dimension to my clouds.


While the Memory Box 'Deer in the Trees' #99275 die cut was still in the paper, I did my coloring using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.



Isn't this new Memory Box 'Woodland Bridge Frame' (#94039) awesome?  I love the bridge concept and I turned the little deer into a 'fawn' by putting the spots on his rump!  More coloring done with the same Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and inks.


I wanted to create dimension in the scene so I've cut out 3 additional 'Deer in the Trees' die cuts and glued them all together with the colored one on top.


My sentiment is by Sue Wilson but you could use any number of stamp or die sentiments.



Crop Stop Product Used:
I hope you've enjoyed today's creation!
Thanks again to the CropStop Team for inviting me to Guest Design with them!!
Please pop over to the CropStop Blog for more wonderful inspiration!
And, be sure to check out their store!!

Challenges to share in:
Brown Sugar September Challenge - All creatures great & small
Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge - Any Animal
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #18 - ATG animals

Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .


3 comments:

  1. Well isn't this just the cutest card ever!! It has so much detail and look at those dies you have girl....WOW...I need to come and dig thru your dies lol...love this peaceful and pretty scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your card and I am smiling from ear to ear! The deer are so dear!! I love deer they are always so gentle! I have never seen that beautiful deer die with the trees, but now that I have I think I "NEED" it!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute. An adorable card with a lovley image. Super sweet! A big thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge this month!
    Kisssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.