Saturday, September 22, 2018

Happy Fall Ya'll

Morning All!
Today is officially the First Day of Autumn.
And the temperatures this morning here in Ohio sure feel like fall has arrived.  It was 89 degrees yesterday and last night it dropped to 57 degrees.  Nice cool sleeping weather ... you can be sure I had my window open all night!  lol

I don't have any DT creations to share with you today but I do have a few cards laying around that I hadn't shared here on my blog yet.  Want to see a few??


A short while back I created these focus images for cards using products from the  Stamp On It company.  The products I'm referring to are:
 

I've used various Tutti Designs Square Die cuts for my matting and Tim Holtz Oxide & Distress inks for my background panels.  


I wish you could see the sparkle in the background of these images.  SO pretty in real life!

Well I have a very busy week ahead of me so I'd better get a little crafting done while I have a minute.  I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend.  We are headed to Michigan tomorrow for a couple of days to visit friends from our old neighborhood.  I can't wait to see them ... such wonderful people!!

Challenges to share in:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #212 - Fall + Sentiment
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge # 80 - Thoughts of Fall
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #204 - Autumn and/or Spring

Enjoy this First Day of Fall!
Thanks for stopping in and as always ...



13 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards Darlene, love the colours and how you used the scenes. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall cards with these beautiful images!
    Here in Italy it's still very hot... Where is Autumn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous,love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are all so gorgeous and I love those scenes you used on them. They have such pretty Fall colors. Yes, it is officially Autumn and last night we got down to 39 degrees. Then since it was so cold in the house we thought we would start the furnace to take the chill off but that was when we discovered it would not work. So Monday we have a guy coming to check it out and hopefully, fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Fall. Wish we here in Florida had some of those night time temps.

    Lovely cards. Beautiful fall colors. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards and the most amazing colors. I have not seen the glitter film over here and have searched, love the result..have a good week..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colours and card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  8. These images are sooooo beautiful and I imagine even more so IRL! It surely is turning to fall. One day summer, the next day fall. Definitely cooling off here. I'm glad you found a day you could share these, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These fall cards are stunning Darlene! I love all of the images and beautiful sentiments! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all just beautiful, just perfect for this time of year, you are inspiring me to use more products, I have some of these images too but I think mine are all spring images :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fall cards! Thanks for joining us for the Your Next Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOur cards are beautiful Darlene! They are so perfect for Fall with those gorgeous warm colors!
    Many thanks for joining in our Monochrome challenge over at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous images that work well as the focal point on your cards. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.