Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Sisterhood of Crafters - Embossing

Hello dear friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge over

 Our hostess today is ME (teehee) ... and the theme I've chosen is:
 
EMBOSSING (wet or dry)

Here's what I have to share ...
 
 I have reached back into my stash for an older (but beautiful) embossing folder by Anna Griffin (sold by Cuttlebug).  I love how deeply it embosses and with a little heavier card stock (such as this 110#) it's even more defined and beautiful!!

My balloons are from an Impression Obsession 'balloon' die set.
Impression Obsession - Dies - Balloons
 
and the Happy Birthday sentiment dies are from Tutti Designs. 

 
This is my 'go to' die set for birthday cards.  Love that there are two different sizes to choose from ... depending on the space available.


 
I actually die cut my words twice and glued them together for added dimension.
 
I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!
 
  See you there!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty and detailed embossing folder and those balloons, they have been on my wish list for TWO years, and every time I see them here I want them, I guess they will have to go on my next order LOL...great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, your birthday card would definitely bring a smile of delight to the recipient!! Love the bright colors! Having a die that cuts 2 sizes is wonderful... I may be dedicated to SU but will check on that die set! Have a great day, Sistah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, Pretty! Love the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun and feminine birthday card! That embossing folder really caught my eye. It's always fun to buy new stuff but sometimes digging into our stash and bringing out an old favorite is even more fun! Have a great week, Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous embossing! I have some Anna Griffin folders, but not this one. Love it! I love the balloons, too. Interesting color on them. I've used those balloon strings for all kinds of things. I agree with Debbie that it's fun to dig into your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Darlene! Magnificent embossing and I adore the bright colors. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool design on the balloons, Anna sure does make a beautiful embossing folders doesn't she!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful birthday card and I love the balloons. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darlene, what juicy colors. Caught my eye right off, love this card. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.