Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Sisterhood of Crafters - Stripes & Dots


 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme this time around, is:
 
 STRIPES & DOTS

 I had SO MANY ideas for this card but after a look around Pinterest for inspiration, I decided on this design.   I thought this birthday card could be used for male or female ... young or old.  

Here's what was used on it's creation:

Echo Park 6x6 Stripes & Dots paper
Gina K 'Wild About You' stamp set
The Paper Studio - La Petites Dimensional Stickers (Safari Animals)
Sue Wilson Stitched Flags dies
Tutti Designs Scalloped Stitched Nesting Squares


 I've had this pack of dimensional stickers for a long time ... FINALLY spotted them 
in my stash and used one of the 6 in the pack.  I think I'll make up a few 
more cards similar to this ... quick, easy & cute I too!
 
Challenges to share in:

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

17 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely this card is Dar... I love the colours and that elephant is adorable! It's just started to rain AGAIN and thunder thrown in for good measure... I so long to get some time relaxing in the garden...Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute card with the great pun sentiment. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have certainly 'nailed' it with your choice of papers, love the colors and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the elephant,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card design and those strips and dots papers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this, Darlene! The elephant is so cute with the papers and sentiment. I'm inspired again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowzer this is awesome, Sis, absolutely loving this and the colours.... you nailed my theme. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty way to combine them and cool elephant to go with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous design Dar! Perfect for this challenge. I love the simple kraft color palette and that fun elephant. What a great card for anyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card with a masculine feel. I need to dig out my dots and stripes papers to play along :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun layout with the spots and stripes Darlene. Great male card with those colours and lovely elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cool card, Darlene! I just love the papers you used for the challenge and that beautiful elephant is perfect for anyone. I hope you have a great week!
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Creative Creases for Fun Folds

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your choice of papers and that elephant is super sute! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great masculine design. I like the elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love elephants and this card is beautiful. I love the mix of stripes and dots. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday, and good luck. Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.