Over the next several weeks I will be sharing cards created using various dies from the Tutti Designs Store that were showcased in March on the UK Hochanda TV show. The Tutti Designs dies I'm using today are Scallop Stitched Nesting Circles (419), Dove Circle (100), Word Set Celebrate (243) and Word Set Love (no longer available).
How this card came together . . .
1. Die cut the Dove Circle three times, 2 from white card stock and once from gold lamatte paper then glued them all together to create dimension.
2. Die cut the larges scallop stitched nesting circle from white card stock to use as the base for the Dove Circle.
3. Background gold lamatte panel was embossed using a 3D embossing folder.
4. The word Celebrate was also cut multiple times and glued together for dimension and the word Love was cut from a scrap of gold lamatte.
5. The white doves were die cut from scraps of white card stock the fussy cut to use as decorative elements.
6. Nuvo white crystal drops were added along the bottom as well as a few in the center of the dove circle as a decorative element.
Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies available. Need more inspiration? The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!
Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need: