Sunday, July 25, 2021

Too hot to work so let's craft . . .

Hello dear friends!  I hope this finds you all healthy & happy!  

As my title indicates, I find it to be too hot outside to work on our outdoor project (99.8% complete ... photos coming soon) so  I'm taking advantage of the situation and hanging out in my crafting cave.  I've had a lot of catching up to do and with that now being accomplished, I decided to play in a challenge or two and here's what I've come up with.


The challenge that caught my eye was the Less is More Challenge where the theme is:


and the card we were to case is this one ...

I made this card in a matter of minutes since I upcycled one of the many cards I have from various companies that we make contributions to.  I cut the card front from the backing then did a few more cuts before putting it together on my new card front and adding a sentiment.  Quick, Easy and I think really, really cute!!

Challenges to share in:

My Time to Craft Challenge #462 - No Patterned Papers
A Bit More Time to Craft July Challenge - Anything Goes
Love to Craft July Challenge - Anything Goes

Well, it's finally cooled off a bit so I guess I'd better head outside and get some work done. 
Thanks for stopping by ... sure appreciate your support!

As always . . .


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a fantastic CASE of the card and the colours are just sensational. Funny how we find it too hot so we craft, here it's too cold so I craft...mind you today was a glorious day and by the weekend they say we will have our shorts on....time will tell...luv n hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, always good to use up those recycled cards! Like the cutting of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sunshiney card Darlene and a great take on the case card. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Darlene. Love that image.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for July 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.