Hello friends and thanks for stopping by today!
It's time once again for a new monthly challenge over on the
Two Old Bats Halloween Blog!
Just wait until you see what the team has created ... OMG!! And to help us get our mojo going, Diane (yep, my Old Bat partner) has created this fabulous inspiration board. . .
And, here's what I've created for you today! Hope you like it!
I had a lot of fun today playing with my Ken Oliver Color Burst powders to create my background panel! The image I found online and my witch in the corner is a die from Rubbernecker Stamps.
Just to refresh your memory ... here's a recap of how things are done on our new blog.
- Monthly Challenge
- Start on the 2nd of the month
- Ends on the 28th of the month
- Winners chosen by the DT
- Winners announced on the 1st of the month prior to start of next new challenge.
- We will be accepting Guest Designers ... let us know if you're interested.
- There will be PRIZES if we have 50+ entries.
Well that's it for me today, I do hope you'll come and join in our fun!
I hope you've enjoyed today's share and thanks so much for stopping by!
You have until July 28th to enter.
Hope to see you there!