Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Make The Cards Challenge #25

 Welcome back friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on  Make The Cards Challenge.
Today we are having a themed challenge ...

 


Oh my goodness ... I had so much fun with this card and I'm truly amazed how much I like how it turned out.  I simply went with the three steps above and VIOLA!!!

  • For my sunshine I've used the Sue Wilson 'Ray of Light' (CED7104) die and cut it from marigold cardstock.  
  • For my 3 flowers, I've used an older Memory Box die called 'Large Antilles Floral Right Corner' (#99690) cut once from white card stock so I could color the flowers with my Tombow markers and a second time from lime green card stock.  I then snipped the flowers from one panel and glued them to the other.
  • For my 2 lady bugs, I dipped into my scrapbook supplies and found these cute ladybug stickers.

Of course I felt I needed a sentiment so I die cut the Frantic Stamper 'Brush Script Hello' from white card stock and colored it using the same Tombow marker I used for the flowers.


 So there you have it!
How cute is this card and it took no time at all. 
I love being on this DT ... each week the required project makes me think outside the box and be a little more creative ... love that!

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun ... here's the link for you one more time ...

Make The Cards Challenge

 As always . . .

 

Don't forget to check out the *NEW CHALLENGE BLOG* we (BFF Diane & myself) have starting on September 1st.  DT Call is now open ... would love to have you apply.  Please pop over for all the details here:  FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE BLOG
 

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and happy card. Love the sun rays on the background. Just perfect to showcase the sweet ladybugs. Love your blog. The summer images you used for your headers are fabulous. I could just jump into your blog background :-)
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had the best ingredients to make this lovely scene! Love the texture on the rays, the ladybugs are too cute and pretty coloring of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Liverool! What a cute and pretty card my friend! I'm loving those tiny ladybirds. Thankfully the sun has disappeared today and I am relishing the respite! Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack, utterly fabulous! I love the sunray die, the flowers, the whole card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.