Wednesday, June 8, 2022

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Create a Seasonal Landscape

  

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Our theme, chosen by Sistah Debbie is:
 
Create a SEASONAL Landscape

I truly enjoy creating a 'scenery' card so I was thrilled when Debbie came up with this theme for today's challenge.  This card was actually created & sent to my granddaughter back in Feb/March when she was going through treatment for ovarian cancer.  Any words of encouragement are helpful during a journey like this and it helped me feel like I was doing something for her too.

Anyways ... I've used some of my many Stampscapes to create this scene.  If you're not familiar with Stampscapes, be sure to check 'em out HERE.  And watch some of his beginners videos.  Then let your own imagination take you on an adventure to who knows where!

 Stamps I have used today are:

Curvilinear Road (#145F)


Sedge Filler (#251C)

Old Fence (#293C)

A Dog Walk (#227A)

Running Kids (#230B)

Gulls (#302A)

 

 Horse (#171A)


 


I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful scene, you are fabulous at creating scenes with your stamps and this is another perfect one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do a wonderful job making scenes with these stamps, great job coloring the background too. Hope your granddaughter is doing much better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is such a beautiful scene! I'm sure your granddaughter loved it and it brightened her day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene, Darlene. Prayers for your granddaughter throughout her journey to beat cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my word, this is gorgeous! It must be so satisfying to make a scene like this. It reminds me of the valley in Missouri where my friend's family had a dairy farm. My family lived on a hill and had a cattle ranch. We all lived so far apart but went to the same school. You really took me back. I know Morgan appreciated this card. It has such a restful feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Darlene this is such a beautiful peaceful scene. So glad you showed us all the lovely Stampscape stamps you used here. Your colouring is outstanding. Such an uplifting card for your granddaugher. Hope it has helped her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.