Monday, June 6, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge

 

 Hello Everyone and Welcome Back!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the Inspiration Station!

Here is today's Inspiration Photo  ...


Please remember, to be eligible for the Prize, you will need to *Let us know on your blog or Social Media Post how the Photo Inspired You*.
 
 One of my all time favorite movies!  This image to me depicts what life should be about ... simple acceptance & love.  Today I turned to a die from Frantic Stamper 'Fishing Card Panel' (FRA9883) for the focus of my card.

 I simply added a designer paper panel behind, did score lines around the outside edges and added a sentiment.  VIOLA

 I do hope you will pop over to Inspiration Station
Come check out what the design team has created ... lots of fun inspiration from this team!  And then, join in the fun!  I look forward to seeing what YOU create. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my excitement!

As always . . .

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear friend! I just found out you've been in and out of the hospital...I'm a little slow!
    hope you feel better each day . Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh, I keep forgetting about making a Father's Day card! You have the perfect die to reflect the inspiration board. One of my all-time favorite movies, too. Those were my years and yours. How could we not relate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card so perfect for a special guy in your life. With Father's Day and Hubby's birthday coming up, I need all the inspiration I can get :-)
    Lena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you had the perfect die cut for this challenge and I love the paper you found to go behind it is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.