Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Four Seasons Challenge - Summer

 

Hello Friends

Over at the Four Seasons Challenge Blog, we are ready for a change in seasons! 
For the next 3 months our theme will be

Anything Goes - SUMMER

check out this fabulous inspiration board Diane has created to help inspire you . . .

 



  • The bases for today's card began with a 6x6 panel from the beautiful Mintay 'Graceful' paper pad.  I then decided to create a frame using the Paper Rose (#16679) Stitched Rectangle die set which I cut from a Craft Consortium 'Ink Drops - Candy' 6x6 paper panel.

  • I then began using up a few scraps for my embellishments.  I've had several Heartfelt Creations flowers die cut from a past convention show where I was doing a demo of their products so when I need a couple quick flowers I simply grab a couple, sponge ink the color desired and do a bit of shaping ... Viola.   

  • I had a scrap of another panel from the same Mintay paper pad and it matched the color in the image so I decided to die cut a couple ivy branches to use with my flowers.  A touch of Nuvo for the flower centers and that corner embellishment is complete.

  •  Awhile back I had die cut (in several different colors) the sentiments from the Pink Fresh 'Perfect Sentiments' stamp & die set so I'd have them readily available so that's where I went for today's sentiment panel.



If you haven't checked out our new FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE BLOG (a monthly seasonal themed challenge) yet, PLEASE pop over and join in the fun.  And don't forget our latest challenge blog adventures ... PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG (a bi-monthly anything goes Christmas challenge) ... and CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE (a bi-monthly anything goes using embossing folders + an optional twist).  Please be sure to pop over and check 'em out!

 Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always . . .

 

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you have created. Of course I love your flowers and the pretty ivy die cut is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card,love all your details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card with all the pretty papers and flowers, those Heartfelt flowers sure have come in handy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness, fabulous! You know I'm a Mintay fan and you sure know how to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Dar. Those flowers look so real. Lovely card and a great inspiration for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Card Darlene! I love all the elements you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Darlene, all those extras you had on hand went together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so pretty. Love the flowers and the framed red paper. I will say I am pea green with envy over the sentiment. I purchased the Christmas last October and I've tried to order the regular set of Perfect sentiments since then. Apparently they JUST got them back in this week. Anyway, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my that is gorgeous, love that paper and your flowers and vine goes with it so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.