Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Make The Cards Challenge #58

 

 Welcome Back Friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on the  Make The Cards Challenge Blog.
Today we have a Technique challenge for you . . .

 

 Today, I chose to do a Double Z fold card for you!  

I'm still working at using OLD stash so the designer paper I've used today is once again from the Crafty Secrets (no longer in business) Earthy paper pad. 

 

The measurements for my card are as follows:

Ivory Card Stock base back card is 4 1/4" x 11", scored on 11" side at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"
Ivory Card Stock inside fold panel is 3 3/4" x 9 3/4", scored on 9 3/4" side at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"

Decorative panel measurements:
Back panels are 4" x 5 1/4" and (2) at 4" x 2 1/2"
Inside fold panels are 3 5/8" x 4" and (1) at 3 5/8" x 2 1/2"

 


I then die cut a square using Tutti Designs 'Scalloped Stitched Nesting Squares' die set and the 'Happy' and 'Birthday' are also Tutti Design dies (I've used the larger of the two in the set).  The sentiment was die cut using a scrap from the decorative designer paper.

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun ... here's the link for you one more time ...

Make The Cards Challenge

 As always . . .

 

4 comments:

  1. That's some really pretty paper, Darlene! I look at my old stash and fall in love all over again... wonder why it's still sitting in the cupboard. Cool fold and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noiw you have done it. I want to make one! I love the design and think your are just so clever! I'm so glad you are on the road to being well again. I count my lucky stars not to have had covid so far! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shape Darlene. It's a lovely card.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty fold and I do love that paper, like how you cut the sentiment out of the same paper, makes it all come together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.