Wednesday, June 22, 2022

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Add Layers

 

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Our theme, chosen by Sistah Ina is:
 
ADD LAYERS
(papers, dies, etc.)

I chose to use a combination of papers & dies to create my layers.
The beautiful papers are from the P13 'Till we meet again' 6x6 designer pad

 P13 - Till We Meet Again Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad

 The Tutti Designs 'Cross Stitched Nesting Rectangle' dies were used to create the frames.

TUTTI-410 Cross Stitch Nesting Rectangles

 I used a scrap of the designer paper on the focus rectangle panel before adding my Pink Fresh sentiment. I could have kept adding embellishments but I decided to stop right here.

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


5 comments:

  1. Oh is that ever gorgeous, another paper company I love :) You did a beautiful job layering all of this together!! Hope you are feeling better with every new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I do love layers and gorgeous paper so it's for sure that I adore your card! I haven't felt a lot like stamping lately, but when I see this I'm reminded of some of the beautiful things waiting in my room. That's why we blog our cards, right? Inspiration and sharing. I always find plenty to inspire me here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, one can never go wrong with Mintay papers, they can create a card all on their own, you've inspired me to use mine more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful papers Darlene and what a great panel die you used to frame your card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful; love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.