Monday, June 20, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge

 
Hello Everyone and Welcome Back!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the Inspiration Station!

Here is today's Inspiration Photo  ...

 

Please remember, to be eligible for the Prize, you will need to *Let us know on your blog or Social Media Post how the Photo Inspired You*.
 

 I was obviously inspired by the horses & riders.  I have several family members who have horses and do a lot of trail riding and such so I know this card will come in handy.

 The die I have used is by Impression Obsession called 'Western Couple' (DIE781).  I simply die cut it from black card stock and adhered it to my white card base.  I then used the fine tip end of my black Tombow marker along with a ruler and drew the outside edge lines.  

Single lines were used on 3 sides and the 4th side has a double line.  I realized my die cut image was off center, hence the double line.  Then to add something different to that 'odd' edge, I used that same fine marker and drew a sideways figure 8 (was to resemble a rope loop) then I added Nuvo drops and although unintentional ...it turned out looking like a book binder on the right side ... pretty cool ... lol.

Before I forget, I wanted to let you know we are having a Design Team Call.  We are looking for 2-3 creative and crafty individuals to join our team.  If you are interested in joining us, please send pics of 3 projects that best represent your work and style along with a short bio to Donna @ dlflowers64@gmail.com

No experience necessary...we all have to start somewhere!

 I do hope you will pop over to Inspiration Station
Come check out what the design team has created ... lots of fun inspiration from this team!  And then, join in the fun!  I look forward to seeing what YOU create. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my excitement!

As always . . .

 

5 comments:

  1. I love Silhouette images and this one is lovely. Great project Darlene and thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card for any horse lover (or not) as who doesn't love horses, right? A great silhouette die too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Darlene, love the silhouette look..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great die and I love the extra detail to the right side, it may have started off as a boo boo but sure did make a neat extra touch to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. I love it. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.