Thursday, July 23, 2026

Birthday Wishes . . .

 Happy Thursday Friends . . .

Welcome back to my blog ... so glad you stopped by!

Today I've decided to join in the fun over on the CAS Mix Up July Challenge.

 

 This is a 'new to me' blog and I'm so glad I found it ... I'm hoping to play along frequently!

 I've gone with the Optical Illusion Eclipse technique for my card.  I watched the video offered but instead of using two papers of the same pattern, I simply used one sheet and popped up every other 1/2" strip to create the 'optical illusion'.


Stamps:  The Stamp Pad 'Birthday Wishes'
Paper:  White cardstock, Brutus Monroe patterned paper
Ink:  Versafine Onyx
Dies:  The Paper Rose 'Stitched Rectangle Frames' (#16679)
Accessories:  Scrapbook.com 3D foam squares 1mm 

I would really like to try the other Eclipse Technique option they offer in a video, so hopefully I'll find the time to give that a go over the  next few days and I'll be sure to share it with you!

Once again, thanks so much for stopping by!
 As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.